SharePoint Administrator The Intersect Group is seeking a SharePoint Administrator for our client in Addison, Texas. The SharePoint Administrator will be primarily responsible for maintaining their SharePoint environment.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain normal operations of all SharePoint servers, software, processes and solutions.
- Create and maintain SharePoint collections, sites, libraries, lists, workflows and forms.
- Provide Level 3 support for tickets assigned to SharePoint team.
- Triage support tickets, work tickets or assign tickets to teammates as appropriate.
- Participate in requirements gathering for solution development.
- Design, develop, and maintain solutions to be run within the SharePoint environment.
- Design, develop, and maintain solutions for workflow and process automation.
- Follow existing change control processes for making changes to production including software patches and promoting solutions to production. Escalating issues to leadership as needed.
- Perform peer review of in-house solutions and assist other developers in optimization and troubleshooting.
- Proactively identify, and communicate to leadership, potential issues, problems, or enhancements in order to protect and/or optimize the SharePoint environment.
- Identify ways to improve operational efficiencies and reduce operating costs associated with the environment.
- Three years hands-on experience maintaining SharePoint 2010 and higher
- Two years of hands-on experience maintaining Nintex Workflow and Nintex Forms 2010 and higher
- Hands-on experience with migrations from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013, 2016 or 2019
- Experience with SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint 2019 is a bonus
- Hands-on experience with SharePoint apps and web parts
- Hands-on experience in web component development using C#, .NET, SQL and XML
- Hands-on experience in SQL Server (tables, queries, joins, stored procedures) and ADO.NET.
- Hands-on experience developing with PowerShell
- Prior experience with health information systems preferred
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 70885 when responding to this ad.