ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a SharePoint Developer/ Administrator, with experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry. This is a 06 month contract opportunity and is located in Lawrence Township NJ. Our client is a leading Pharmaceutical company.
Please review the job description below:
Primary expertise required includes:
- Must have advanced sharepoint online capability, this is a requirement.
- SharePoint Design (this is what the individual will do a large portion of the time) Communications (Strategic and tactical)
- Graphic Design-(Should have mid to advanced capability in programs like photoshop)
The Global Procurement SharePoint Developer/Administrator is responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining (administration and monitoring), and supporting the functionality and content of SharePoint online sites at CLIENT Global Procurement (GP). The SharePoint Developer/Administrator coordinates collection of SharePoint Online sites, with continued development and support activities on the hosted platform. The SharePoint Administrator serves as a resident expert on SharePoint and Office 365 services and assists the GP organization on how to leverage CLIENT SharePoint solutions.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter and strong team player with in-depth knowledge and demonstrated hands-on expertise with SharePoint, Office 365/SharePoint Online, SharePoint Framework and SharePoint Designer.
Must have advanced sharepoint online capability, this is a requirement.
- Create SharePoint solutions leveraging out-of-the-box features to their full capabilities
- Develop and maintain key components using .Net, Visual Studio, and SharePoint online
- Design and support innovative and stable solutions with advanced functionality (such as workflows, forms, reports, and graphical dashboards) for delivering an optimal end-user experience
- Implement SharePoint templates, branding, master pages, templates, timer jobs, Office online documents, and reports
- Set up and manage SharePoint security, permissions, and access and ensure proper content access and availability while maintaining defined security groups and visibility rules
- Work closely with site collection administrators/owners/business analysts and SharePoint system administrators to migrate site collections online applying proper ITIL and SDLC methodologies
- Collaborate with system and database administrators regarding SharePoint data management, back-up, and data/site recovery services
- Perform effective troubleshooting to resolve issues with SharePoint configuration and application services framework
- Assess, plan, coordinate, and validate Windows and SharePoint patches
- Work with individuals or small groups of users on their business requirements/solutions
- Assist GP colleagues with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function
- Compile, and keep up-to-date, training materials and developer guidance to support the SharePoint needs of our users
- Coordinate, moderate, and proactively contribute to CLIENT IT/SharePoint Users Group
- Develop and maintain end-user and technical documentation
- Provide day-to-day administration, support, maintenance, and monitoring of the Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure and site collections across our farms
- Develop reporting and other audit activities to proactively assess the state of the sites on our farm and offer actionable information to the SharePoint system admins as well as to site collection owners/admins
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience on SharePoint Online/Office 365 taxonomy, metadata, content management, collaboration, custom web parts, reports, search, InfoPath, Master Pages, and content types
- Proficiency with user profile sync, search capabilities, people picker, audience name, managed metadata and other features in SharePoint
- Expertise in PowerShell scripting, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, and SQL Server
- Experience with third party tools such as Nintex, Infowise and webparts
- Experience in integrating external systems into SharePoint 2016
- Experience with migrations, upgrades, and patches
- Experience with conducting outreach/training programs
- Working knowledge of Windows Server architecture, network protocol, network management tools, Active Directory, Exchange, and Windows Server IIS, as relates to SharePoint
- Experience in Java Script, JQuery, JSON, HTML, XML, SQL server, MySQL
Bachelor's Degree in Strategic Sourcing, Supply Chain or Computer Science/Information Technology or relevant software focused degree, or equivalent previous experience If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
ABOUT ACS SOLUTIONS. - ACS Solutions is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies:
#No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA)
#Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
# No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA)
#Inavero's Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018).
#National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC
#Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017)