Position: SharePoint Developer
Location: McKinney, TX
Compensation: Up to $85k/yr based on experience
A family-first, mid-sized Bank is looking for a SharePoint Developer to join their headquarters location in McKinney, TX!
We are looking for a SharePoint Developer II to join the IT Team in our McKinney office. This is both a strategic and hands-on position with plenty of opportunities for learning and advancement. This means that you will work closely with IT leaders and information management teams to develop and implement collaboration and workflow solutions in SharePoint Online.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
- Administration of the SharePoint environment ongoing and oversight/contributions to development activities will be required.
- Contribute to continued development of the Intranet and other websites using Microsoft SharePoint, in line with business priorities.
- Maintain intranet performance, navigation, usability, design and stability and identify opportunities for improvement. Perform problem root cause determination and implement changes according to our Change Management Policies.
- Work with our PMO and Portfolio Managers to analyze business requirements and develop technical specifications to determine business application development requirements.
- Integrate development projects in-line with business strategies. Develop business applications to fulfill ongoing business requirements.
- Participate in testing of business solutions through development of use cases and proof of concepts.
- Assist in upgrades and new implementations of enterprise business systems and applications to address business requirements.
- Interface with external consultants in support of the development of business systems and applications.
- Support company policies and procedures and ensure adherence to organization computer and security policies.
- Work with small project teams and perform project tasks as required.
- Maintain and present status of ongoing project milestones and tasks as required.
- Maintain currency in technical skills by attending training classes and seminars as needed.
- All work affecting product quality shall be competent based on appropriate education, training, skills, and experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology related discipline or advanced professional experience equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in developing and supporting Microsoft SharePoint including, but not limited to:
- UI customizations, custom Web Parts, site creation, site templates, and content management
- Building workflows, web services, client / server object models
- Configuring and implementing Application Services framework (i.e. search, managed metadata, user profile services)
- Integration with Microsoft SQL server
- .Net Development
- 2+ years’ experience with Visual Studio, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer or similar applications for building SharePoint applications, workflows and forms.
- Experience with application lifecycles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of tools (Office 365 a plus), Project, and Visio.
- Experience with the administration of Microsoft Azure Secure Cloud Infrastructure
- 2+ years of application development experience in banking, accounting, distribution or logistics environment is preferred.
- An award-winning culture where faith, financial well-being, personal development, and wellness are our foundation. We have consistently been named a Best Places to Work.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth because in order to spend life wisely, we must find our calling, not just a job or career
- Exceptional benefits that include 401(k) matching contributions
- A vision for what our path to success looks like and a plan to sustain us along the way
Benefits available! (Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401k, Short/Long-term Disability, PTO, Life)