Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Systems Development
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
ManTech is looking for a SharePoint Software Engineer / Developer to apply current graphics design and .NET technologies to develop, modify, and maintain SharePoint Server portals in the Marshall, Va area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Design, develop, and manage site content and capabilities, and provide daily upkeep/maintenance for existing SharePoint portals.
• Work with project stakeholders, including senior Customers for daily updates
• Exercise creativity in developing SharePoint solutions for our government customers
• Participate in testing / analysis of new capabilities prior to roll-out, ensuring that deliveries meet acceptable systems engineering milestones and standards.
• Expertise in SharePoint 2010, 2013, or 2016
• Expertise with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web parts, and workflow creation
• Experience in writing PLSQL statements in an Microsoft SQL environment
• Experience in CAML queries.
• Exposure to SSRS (SQL Server Report Services)
• Experience creating documentation for software tools and capabilities
• Experience with Systems Engineering processes and milestones
• Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or 10-12 years of IT related experience.
• Current DOD TS/SCI Clearance
• MCSA 2008/2012 or equivalent certification
• Exposure to VMware 6.x
• Current DODD 8140/8570 IATII Certification (e.g., CCNA Security, Security+CE, GICSP, GSEC,SSCP, etc)
Years of Experience:
• 13-15 years w/High School Diploma
• 07-09 years w/Bachelors Degree
• 04-06 years w/Masters Degree