There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a SharePoint Software Engineer for our Norristown, PA or Lyndhurst, NJ location.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, Day Shift
*Salary dependent upon experienceResponsibilities
Working as part of an agile team to design and implement new features and technologies. Delivering high quality, high performance code in an agile environment. Using, evaluating, and learning exciting new technologies that keep our products and teams on the cutting edge.
Position Description/Responsibilities Include:
• Develop SharePoint components including web parts using vb.net and C#.net, lists, library, web pages, event receivers, workflow and integrate SharePoint into SQL Server databases.
• Develop SharePoint content following industry and SharePoint best practices.
• Create InfoPath form and integrate into SharePoint.
• Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services and Report Builder and integrate into SharePoint.
• Create new site collections and sites.
• Modify SharePoint Templates as needed
- Build New Web Parts
• Participate in Design Tasks as needed
• Participate in Development and Testing as needed
• Manage users and permission groups.
• Manage data on SharePoint sites.
- Troubleshooting and debugging SharePoint sites
- Provide weekly schedule updates and overall project status as requested by the client.
- Working with SharePoint site/content migration tools and migrating content to Office 365, designing and implementing new SharePoint sites per customer requirements
- Enhance and support current system applications using SharePoint Designer, InfoPath forms, Central Admin, Workflows, PowerShell scripts
- Managing Site Collections, Lists, Libraries and User/Group permissions in SharePoint On-prim and Online sites of all versions from 2007 to 2013
Qualifications for this position include:
- BS/BA in a related field or more experience may be used in lieu of degree
- 5 or more years of hands on developing and implementing SharePoint based solutions (using InfoPath, Designer, Web Apps)
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model, SharePoint Templates, and InfoPath.
- Deep knowledge of SharePoint web apps, one or more SharePoint based third party apps, and SharePoint Designer
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Skilled in SDLC and Agile development processes.
- Ability to facilitate meetings with individuals and or groups to gather, understand and articulate their business needs.
- Analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into clear potential deliverables.
- Strong oral and writing skills, to communicate effectively to clients, managers, and technical staff.
Nice to have qualifications include:
- Experience with Visual Studio, ASP.Net development, any database, C#, C+
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewedClosing Statement
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: 'Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights.'
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans / Disabled / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity. Quest Diagnostics does not discriminate against individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in completing an employment application please email [email protected] or call 262-439-1939 for assistance or an accommodation.