Our client is seeking an experienced SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Administrator to join thier established and growing team. Ideal candidates will have experience administering and delivering SharePoint solutions, including solutions that extend 'out of the box' features through advanced customization, custom workflows and integrate other technologies with SharePoint.
You will work with various clients to advise and provide them with custom solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies.
This is a full-time position based in Folsom, CA. Local candidates preferred, however some relocation assistance may be provided.
- SharePoint troubleshooting, event log administration, search administration troubleshooting and migration tasks with the concepts of a farm and the planning and implementation skills to implement Service Packs and Cumulative Updates
- Debugging skills and techniques for each of these areas identified above - troubleshooting issues can occur within or across one‐to‐many of these areas.
- Responsible for Back-up / Restore processes for an entire SharePoint environment to including SQL Server, Azure, Office 365 Backup
- An advanced level of understanding of :
- Windows operating systems and hardware with basic server administration skills
- Internet Information Server (IIS) and the basic operation of websites, Application Pools, IIS Administration, Ports, SSL Certifications (security certificates and wildcard certificates)
- SharePoint Central Administration, STSADM command command‐line administration tool for SharePoint IMPORT / EXPORT and BACKUP / RESTORE tasks, and the PowerShell administration modules.
- General knowledge of:
- Networking - IP, DNS, Active Directory, Load Balancing, Azure architecture as well as the concepts of Availability, Scalability, and Maintainability. This person should also understand firewalls, encryption, and security zones.
- Microsoft SQL Server ‐ Basic operation, tuning, transaction log selection, backup and recovery, and maintenance planning. Since SharePoint is completely supported by a Microsoft SQL Server database, the SharePoint is expected to be knowledgeable at the database level. Azure SaaS and IaaS.
- 10+ years of related experience and Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination
- 5+ years of technology consulting experience for public and private sector clients
- Proficient SharePoint skills, including Out-of-the-Box and advanced configuration
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lead/support multiple projects concurrently and manage workload and deliverables under varying timelines
- Possess strict attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Outstanding and proven communication at all levels within an organization, project management, and organizational skills required
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
10+ years of related experience and Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination
5+ years of technology consulting experience for public and private sector clients
Proficient SharePoint skills, including Out-of-the-Box and advanced configuration
Proficiency in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Outstanding and proven communication at all levels within an organization, project management, and organizational skills required