SharePoint Farm Administrator
Be part of a dynamic winning team and grow your career with opportunities to learn new skills. If you like being challenged with the latest technologies this is an exciting career opportunity for a SharePoint Systems Farm Administrator! You will work in direct support of the US Army.
• Provide Microsoft SharePoint administrative support for a large customer within the DoD community.
• Plan for and install service packs, hotfixes, updates and patches during off-peak time as required and communicate any downtime to business.
• Deploy new capabilities including Web Parts and solutions to the SharePoint Servers.
• Work with a dispersed team of systems administrators, engineers, managers, and customers.
• Administrator will perform duties on a normal business day schedule with some flexibility for start time. Administrator may be assigned to a location remote from the server facility.
• Candidate will have 2-3 years as a MS SharePoint Farm Administrator.
• Prior experience must demonstrate proven analytical skills with information systems.
• Candidate must be able to articulate problems and resolution, in both verbal and written forms.
• Proven experience must indicate a record of information security awareness and discipline in systems administration.
• SharePoint 2013 or 2016 farm administration experience in on premise, Cloud or O365 environment
• Experience with search configuration and My Sites
• SharePoint Migrations/Upgrades
• Experience with PowerShell for common farm tasks
• MS Project configuration and administration
• 2-3 years' experience in configuration and administration of SQL database and IIS
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
• Experience with ADFS
• DoD Experience
Education and Certifications Required:
• B.S. in a technical related major or 5 years equivalent experience required.
• Security + is required
• Desired relevant certifications in one or more of the following: MCP; MCSA; MCSE; MCTS
• MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.