Title: Customer Support VOIP Engineer (ShoreTel/Mitel)
Type: Full-Time hourly
Our client is one of the nation’s leading providers of VOIP, UCC, ShoreTel or Mitel solutions. They are experiencing rapid growth and have an immediate need for a experienced Customer Support VOIP Engineer to provide phone and online support for ShoreTel/Mitel products to their customers and end users.
- Focus on rapid identification and resolution of customer issues.
- Answer questions and perform initial triage on service cases.
- Troubleshoot and resolve voice and data network issues to resolution.
- Manage, troubleshoot, and maintain enterprise level call centers.
- Timely and effective resolution to tickets based on internal and external service level agreements.
- ShoreTel/Mitel VoIP PBX, Enterprise Call Center, Cloud, Genesys, 8x8, Ring Central
- Experience with Microsoft Server Platforms 2008, 2012, and 2016.
- Networking Skills including but not limited to: Switches, Routers, Hubs, Servers, Cables, Racks, Firewalls, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DNS, UDP, Latency, VoIP, SIP, QoS, EIGRP, BGP, OSPF
- Ability to use basic troubleshooting tools such as ping and tracert.
- Experience providing services in the VOIP, PBX, and data communications fields.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to handle escalations and small projects with minimal supervision.
This is an immediate need and the manager is seeking to set up interviews and make a hiring decision ASAP. For immediate consideration, please email your resume in Word format, along with the best time and number to reach you.