Signage Project Manager II
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is currently seeking a Signage Project Manager II to join our Corporate Construction Department and provide complete administrative and project management support to the Signage team. As the ideal candidate, you will have proven experience in a project-driven environment coupled with initiative and a sense of urgency in order to execute a wide range of tasks within our fast-paced construction environment. Your excellent written and verbal communications skills, impeccable organization, and a positive approach to all tasks will be your keys to success with the Company.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
Manage, research, and source sign vendors for the new build construction process. Evaluate pricing and quality standards.
Negotiate pricing and terms with vendors and Installers to ensure adherence with company pricing guidelines.
Research and interpret local sign code information and communicate effectively with local jurisdictions regarding their specific sign code requirements.
Review vendor supplied design documents for consistency and value engineering opportunities.
Maintain rapport with current vendors to ensure consistent and fair pricing practices.
Partner with Leasing and Real Estate Departments regarding lease language and sign criteria.
Prepare requisitions for sign purchase orders and work with accounting to ensure timely payment to vendors.
Coordinate with the build out team regarding sign electrical requirements and installation readiness.
Receive and process sign status reports from the sign vendors on a weekly basis.
Collect and process all close out documents (photos, invoices, etc.) for release of project payment. Assist vendors with research of aged invoices.
Upload all supporting documents to TM software/store database.
Partner with leasing and existing stores to update interior signs.
Ensure professional and timely execution of maintenance and repairs to existing signage.
Ensure upkeep of all electronic message centers, including but not limited to maintaining current artwork standards and lines of communication.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience with High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and interpret local jurisdiction's sign code
- Familiarity with construction schedules and divisions
- Ability to work extensively with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Photoshop and Smartsheet knowledge preferred.
- Must exhibit consistent ability to provide attention to detail while maintaining a constant workflow of multiple project/priorities on time and on budget
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills required for successful leadership of a team
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
Learn More About Us
The Signage Project Manager II is a member of the Construction Team, part of the Location Development Group which brings our stores to life from idea to implementation! Through building and renovating techniques, this team creates the ultimate brand-specific experience for customers when they walk through our doors. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/location-development/
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.