Site Reliability Engineer Lead
The Intersect Group is seeking a Site Reliability Engineer Lead for our client in Irving, Texas. The Site Reliability Engineer Lead will help in the creation of ultra-scalable and extremely reliable software systems emphasizing the reliability factor in the product management lifecycle.
- The Site Reliability Engineer Lead will apply knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided
- Responsible for availability, latency, performance, efficiency, change management, monitoring, emergency response, and capacity planning
- Ensure appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications
- Demonstrated leadership and people management skills
- Monitor our service and proactively debug operational issues
- Work with internal and external teams to diagnose performance issues
- Automate and maintain build and test systems including systems for performance and scalability testing
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
- 7 years of software engineering or related experience
- Experience managing an SRE team responsible for builds, testing, automation, lab, and support
- 5+ years in Operations Engineering
- Application and database engineering for scale
- Application support practices and procedures for critical platforms
- Application monitoring and profiling tools
- Managing applications on cloud platforms, preferably AWS
- Containers, build and release tools and deployment strategies
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74148 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.