Our client has an immediate need for a Site Support Technician who will be responsible for providing operational support for a manufacturing and warehouse environment including all computing devices, peripherals, common applications, network, printers, and servers for one or more locations.
This is a position that is suited to someone that already has worked in a desk side and site support role for a number of years. This person must work well with all levels of the business both remotely and in person.
• Manages all aspects of break/fix and service requests assigned to their area of responsibility including assignment, ticket documentation, customer interaction, working with other teams, etc. to resolve within expected quality and SLOs/SLAs.
• 5+ years’ experience with installing network devices and troubleshooting related issues with occasional support of more experienced team members or per documentation
• 5+ years’ experience with implementing and supporting a variety of computing devices and peripherals used both in an office, manufacturing, and warehouse environment.
• Experienced in Microsoft SCCM or similar tool to deploy computing device images and applications. Ability to provide basic documentation or individual training.
• 3+ years’ experience with troubleshooting local server related issues; file & print, application connection, security, etc., with occasional support of more experienced team members or per documentation
• 5+ years’ experience with troubleshooting network printer issues with occasional support of more experienced team members or per documentation
• Ability to communicate clearly and consistently, both in written or verbal form, with all levels. Can create basic training material, based on audience, in their area of responsibility.
• Moderate understanding of common business processes and functions that leads to sound IT recommendations.
• Demonstrated ability to work with people at all levels with patience, understanding, and professionalism. Builds trust with customer base and IT. Clearly shows customer advocacy.
• Demonstrated ability to work on a number of small assignments simultaneously thru completion, from a variety of sources, i.e., project, Incidents, etc. Willing to do what is needed, in a professional manner, to get the job done.
• Demonstrated ability to use monitoring tools to gain insight into the health of IT infrastructure and computing devices.