SmartPlant 3D Developer
AIC is looking to expand its engineering technology department into a world class organization able to supports operational and development needs as it relates to engineering applications, especially a fully integrated SmartPlant environment. This position will work with other team members, Engineering and Design Departments to provide operational and development support. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Backup and restore projects within Smart 3D.
• Managing and creating reporting options in Smart 3D.
• Creating View styles and drawings for Structural, Electrical and Mechanical disciplines.
• Creating custom symbols for Smart 3D.
• New development and automation using C#.
• Creating rules for RuleChecker service.
• Identifying potential areas where policies & procedures require change or where new ones need to be developed.
• Identifying opportunities to reduce overall costs and improve end user performance
• Identifying potential service level problems and facilitating solutions
• Scheduling and prioritizing work to accommodate user needs with minimum impact
• Continually seeking opportunities to increase end-user satisfaction.
• Documenting changes and processes for Administrators and designers.