Location: San Francisco, Ca
Duration: 5+ month contract with possible extension/conversion
Job Id: 464
- Create and publish creative and compelling organic and paid social media content for company owned platforms to generate consistent conversation amongst key target audiences.
- Familiar with best practices around organic and paid social media, and stays on top of latest social trends, developments.
- Partner with the design and content teams to create compelling content.
- Help manage day-to-day social media activities which includes publishing content, real-time monitoring and listening through Sprout Social, as well as community management.
- Help manage editorial calendar to align with strategic goals, business priorities and current events.
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Foundation, Brand, Marketing, Growth, Legal, HR, Public Affairs) to identify and create compelling content.
- Compiles monthly results for management highlighting results (ROI).
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be utilized with different key audiences.
- Experience with Facebook and Twitter ads manager and LinkedIn campaign manager.
- Experience using social media management platforms.
- Solutions focused with a customer service orientation.
- Experience with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics is a plus.
- Publishing, posting, monitoring comments and sending responses. Managing sprout inbox. Editorial calendar and developing content as needed.
- Will work close with Design team.
- Software: Sprout Social media tool
- ALL social media platforms: IG, Twitter, FB, YouTube, - Must be well versed in all
- Adobe Analytics
- Google analytics
- College degree is required
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.