JOB SUMMARY: Incumbent will formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications, to work as part of a team with influence across a larger organization
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
- Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain complex computer applications software and systems
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify candidate hardware systems and components.
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
- Provider technical leadership to the team and act as mentor to junior team members
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
The incumbent works with some supervision to construct and develop complex programming systems to support customers' application systems, relying on broad experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work varies with high complexity, requiring a high level of independent judgment within established guidelines. An incumbent has direct contact with end users and managers. This position mentors less experienced team members
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years of Experience in application development/Integration using technologies like WebLogic, JAVA/J2EE, Spring, JMS, Oracle and SQL databases
- Detailed knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Experience with Advanced Java concepts
- Expertise in designing corporate XSD using tools like Oxygen.
- Programming experience with JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML and related technologies such as JAXP, JAXB, XPath, XML schema, XSLT
- Very good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Oracle Service Bus (OSB) concepts.
- Good Understanding of SQL and PLSQL
- Very good experience in building and deploying different middleware applications, namely Oracle SOA composites, OSB projects, WebLogic WAR files and enterprise application archives (EAR) on clustered and non-clustered Oracle SOA, OSB and WebLogic environments.
- Very good understanding of middleware security concepts and experience in configuration of LDAP and other providers in WebLogic
- Understanding of multi-tier distributed software architectures, concurrent programming concepts, and multi-threaded applications
- Ability to mentor less experienced team members
- Extensive knowledge of business requirements gathering, architecting, designing and developing complex Oracle based web applications and re-engineering products.
- Knowledge of process stabilization, performance analysis, code optimization and testing of web application and data-engineering products.
- Planning, organizing, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Ability to work at the highest technical level on all phases of software systems programming applications
- Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
- Ability to assess ramification of issues and prioritize tasks based on business impact
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers and clients
- Ability to evaluate production situations and current information to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Engineering & Aerospace