Tops skills needed:
1. Roadnet - Experience working with Roadnet RTS v 3.7 or later. Routing and scheduling software to streamline and optimize route planning and delivery for fleet trucks.
2. SQL - Ability to do some simple queries to pull data and some generic SQL scripting.
3. Vendor management experience - Ability to deal with third party vendor issues. ie: Omnitracs.
This position could be referred to as a Software Admin, Systems Analyst, or Applications Admin.
Day to day duties:
- Babysit Omnitrac with professional services upgrade and map conversion.
- Monitor third party and monitor servers.
- Data mining or issues - Go in through SQL and do some simple queries to pull data and logs on why route didn't make it across, or user didn't have access. Pull that info and trouble shoot with Splunk. Splunk allows you to query filters for data and presents you back the correct info.
- Generic SQL scripting.
- Daily maintenance of the application with quarterly upgrades. Testing in the test environment.
- Working with vendors to make sure we don't exceed licensing.
- Assist with any of the integrations that we have going on with home grown applications. Integration between Roadnet and SAP.
- Able to do upgrades, review release notes, provide daily support (licensing and errors with integration points with simple SQL queries or systems log on servers or Splunk), knowledge of data base schema to provide support within SAP.
- Assisting with integrations. Long term integration between Roadnet and SAP. Understanding what the table structure and schemas look like.
- Experience working in both Windows and Unix environments
- SQL Server Scripting
- Dynatrace monitoring or reasonable equivalent
- User setup and configuration
- Confluence, JIRA, Google productivity tools
- Ability to manage highly complex implementation with a 3rd party service provider
- Ability to manage all aspects of a project rollout including, installation and configuration, or lead 3rd part in same configuration and user management of users in US and Canada
- Ability to handle a fast paced, dynamic user environment
Experience working with Roadnet RTS v 3.7 or later. This is software that transportation companies use. Similar to google maps, but does that in the mindset of driving a truck. ie: Routes based on low bridges, weight limits, etc. Will guide the driver to roads that are actually truck routes, so that the drivers don't get fines for driving on the wrong roads. It has two different applications: RTS is legacy thick client installed on PC. Roadnet Anywhere is the SaaS model.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.