The ideal candidate will act as a full-stack software developer developing innovative solutions that satisfy business requirements. Will work with multiple functional departments throughout the product life cycle utilizing an AGILE approach. Candidate will be responsible for evaluating and implementing different web based technologies such as JQuery, CSS, AJAX, SharePoint, and SQL for enterprise wide applications. Evaluates performance and provides support for existing applications. Will work on a collaborative team of software developers.
* Hands on programming knowledge of Share Point database development
* Object Oriented Programming experience
* Experience in developing front end interfaces, UX experience is a plus
* Familiarity with ECMAScript versions for multi-browser support
Education / Certification:
* High School diploma or equivalent and 4 years additional education and/or related experience
* BS degree is desired
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.