Job Title: Software Asset Management Analyst
Location: Melville, NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 3-6 months
Contact Info: Ella Blank -- firstname.lastname@example.org -- 201-786-2414
- The Analyst, Software Asset Management will perform the operational duties required to support the firm's Software Asset Management Program.
- She/he will have accountability to successfully perform these services globally and consistently.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performance of license review for requests initiated through the service portal
- Researching license entitlement history and identify relevant documentation available in source systems (SAP/Ariba)
- Assisting with creation of license, contract and purchase records in Software Asset Management tool
- Assisting with governance activities such as license verification as needed.
- Continually monitoring license activity of firm's primary vendors to identify license optimization opportunities as well as identify any potential compliance risks. Report any findings to relevant owners for action.
- Assisting with analysis on high priority and strategic enterprise initiatives as needed
- Providing specialized reporting requests as needed for renewal events