Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative cost management solutions.
We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
The Software Asset Management Analyst role challenges the incumbent to support the full life cycle of software asset management activities within the Information Technology department. The incumbent will also support vendor management activities and assist with the management of the department's 3rd party asset management and service management systems and workflows.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Support full life cyle of software asset management including tracking, discovery, analyzing, reporting, compliance, procurement, maintenance, upgrades and disposal utilizing company's 3rd party procurement, asset management and service management systems.
2. Execute internal audits of software on an ongoing basis to ensure license compliance, version control and end-of-life upgrade protection.
3. Aid in the management of asset management system and service management system.
4. Review and approve end user requests for software licensing.
5. Respond to and disposition requests from end users, managers, developers, etc. for specific software licensing information.
6. Manage vendor software license audits working with appropriate internal end user groups as necessary.
7. Support the Risk Management group for vendor tracking and ensure adherence to appropriate policies and procedures.
8. Identify and advise management of contractual licensing issues that may impact the department and/or company as a whole through participation in the business/vendor contract review processes.
9. Identify and communicate savings opportunities for software licensing and services to senior management as appropriate.
10. Collect, manage, and maintain information relevant to department budgeting, software compliance, software inventory and cost comparisons.
11. Manage vendor relationships to maximize value creation and cost for software licensing and service offerings.
12. Enter and maintain software inventory information in asset management system.
13. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
14. Ensure compliance with 3rd Party Vendor Management Policies and Procedures
15. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
16. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
17. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
This role works under general supervision in a self-directed and results oriented manner. The incumbent works within established standards and procedures, relying on a broad range of knowledge gained through experience to complete job responsibilities.. The incumbent has regular contact with all levels internal and external sources to complete objectives, keeping the needs of external and internal customers as a priority when making decisions and taking action.