- This role will assist with running software verification tests in the engineering lab and with dispositioning and resolving test failures.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to run tests in person in the engineering lab. Updates to verification tests may also be necessary as part of resolving the test failures.
- Prior experience with DO-178B DAL A software verification, including structural coverage analysis (SCA), is required.
- Must have a medium level of understanding of the Ada programming language.
- Prior experience with the Vista simulation environment, as well as scripting in V_STCL.
- Prior experience with the RapiCover SCA tool