Role: Software Developer -.Net Full Stack
Location: Lafayette, CO (Some Remote Flexibility)
Type: Direct Hire/Perm/FTE
***Heavy code maintenance experience required
Position Description: As a member of the Technology team, the Software Developer will play a crucial role in delivering web based software based on the Microsoft Stack of technologies (Including C# MVC5, Entity Framework, WCF, SQL Server).
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with .Net Stack - C# Visual Web Development, WCF/WebAPI, MVC, Entity Framework required
- Experience in enterprise software using Object Oriented programming, n-tier design, and service-oriented architecture
- Disciplined in developing thorough unit testing using xUnit
- Experience working in a scrum/Kanban environment.
- Experience with Git or other source control systems.
- Experience building web APIs (Web API and WCF)
- Creative and passionate about cutting edge technologies and continuous personal and team improvement
- Committed to deliver great software solutions, with a deep sense of personal ownership and passion for working with all types of Software Developers and QA Analysts
- Work ethic that corresponds with the Client's core values: Integrity – Teamwork – Helpfulness – Excellence – Accountability
Ascent Services Group
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!