We are currently seeking a Software Engineer in Orlando, FL, experienced in Java, Spring and Angular 2+ for an immediately available contract-to-hire role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, by performing the following duties.
This includes and is not limited to:
- Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints
- Participates in designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring, and documenting of software products
- Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system
- Designs and implements interfaces and middleware software for the integration of IT products into the airport/aviation industry and operating environments
- Diagnoses and resolves software problems
- Coordinates installation of software system
- Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Intermediate or higher:
- - RDBMS experience (e.g. Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL)
- Angular 2+
- MS Windows (Client/Server)
- MS Azure knowledge is a plus
10% travel requirement to customer sites