Responsible for development of web applications, mobile applications and web services. Works closely with Product owner and UI/UX team in order to implement new solutions as well as troubleshoot existing trouble tickets.
- Design and development of mobile applications.
- Create and modify web services and web API applications
- Responsible for coding as well as monitoring the performance and stability.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Investigate issues, determine impact and root cause, and solve.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs to optimize performance.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with associates.
- Capability of effective planning and priority setting.
- Excellent time management, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Knowledge of Docker and ASP.NET core
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience work experience
- 4+ years of development experience
- Experience with Git
- Experience with ASP.NET/MVC
- Experience with Android JAVA development
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Agile Methodology
Standing, sitting, walking, speaking, listening, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping and manipulating tools, typing, using peripheral computer tools. May be required to lift up to 25 pounds. The Company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals in all of its employment programs and decisions. Securus Technologies, Inc., and its Subsidiaries will not discriminate against any associate or qualified job applicant with respect to any terms, privileges, or conditions of employment because of that person’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic or status protected under local, state or federal law, ordinance or regulation.