Contract to hire
The tri-state area's top health insurance provider is looking to add a Software Developer to their team. As the software developer, you will create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the enterprise using Java, Spring, Angular, among others. You will gain technical expertise and make recommendations for solutions which may impact the overall outcome of the project/assignment. You should have the ability to work with clients/users to identify and scope their requirements.
If you are interested, keep reading and apply below!
- 5+ years of full development life cycle experience -- from architecture through test and deployment, and cross platform skills.
- Essential skills: Java/J2EE, WebSphere, JBoss, JSON, XML, XSLT, SOAP, Spring, Angular, Hibernate
- Object-oriented design and programming expertise
- Experience with business object/component development and database programming (SQL Server and/or Oracle).
- Experience with object-relational mapping tools, such as Hibernate.
- Experience developing Web-based applications based on model-view-controller (MVC) design patterns and Java frameworks such as Spring desired.
- Experience with database design and modeling is desired.
- Assist the in-house architect in the Web Services/Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)/Enterprise Server Bus (ESB) space.
- Work in an Agile environment and understand User Stories.
- Communicate technical solutions to project management and the rest of the development team.
- Create, maintain, and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the enterprise.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.