Leidos is looking for an experienced Software Developer to join our organization to perform full lifecycle software development activities on IT applications. This position is located in the Northern Virginia area and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The Software Developer shall maintain and enhance a system built on Java and Oracle technologies hosted in the cloud environment. The Software Developer shall also be responsible for the collection of data from different sources and formats to be displayed in a metrics dashboard. The Software Developer shall confer with management and other development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions. The Software Developer shall work closely with business process and application support teams.
The Software Developer shall support the development, O&M, and content management of Tableau sites and SharePoint sites, as well as interfaces to other tools to retrieve data. The Software Developer shall architect/design/implement a data warehouse. The Software Developer shall ensure existing and new sites/tools are optimized for availability, performance and cost.
- Requires a BS degree and 12- 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May posses a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience developing with the Java-based MVC framework Spring.
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing with Oracle and MySQL RDBMS including proficiency with SQL.
- Demonstrated experience developing business intelligence reports using Tableau.
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Demonstrated experience developing scripts using PowerShell.
- Demonstrated experience devleoping reports using Microsoft SQL Reporting Services Report Builder.
- Demonstrated experience working as a SharePoint SCA.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with tools such as Maximo and ServiceNow.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.