JOB SUMMARY: Develop and maintain test automation software to support automated MultiPlan Software Quality Assurance (SQA) testing activities.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develop and maintain test automation software that tests: desktop, web, web services and database applications.
2. Develop and maintain back-end (database) queries on Oracle or MS SQL (Structured Query Language) Server databases for automated comparison testing results analysis.
3. Develop test automation infrastructure, framework and tools.
4. Develop and maintain performance tests on an as needed basis across user interfaces, web services and/or web applications.
5. Execute and analyze results of automated testing. Communicate failure analysis to SQA, Development, Project Management and Business Analysts.
6. Collaborate with SQA, Development and Support engineers to maintain and resolve test automation software defects.
7. Adhere to Agile and/or other SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies as required by the project.
8. Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with Team Lead and across project teams and establish effective relationships within Application Development and SQA domains.
9. Seek out opportunities to improve efficiencies and effectiveness of overall test cycle through streamlining test execution and utilizing automated testing tools or various scripting languages.
10. Provide technical guidance to junior SDETs to foster a strong team environment
11. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
12. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk and Privileged Role.
13. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent is considered to be a fully competent professional who knows and applies a broad range of knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures. The incumbent works under Team Lead supervision with independence and general latitude to make commitments for self. The incumbent understands how and when to escalate an issue to the SQA Management and/or project team. The incumbent will pick up new industry or product technical knowledge/skills quickly. The incumbent plays a role in driving their on-going technical training working with Team Lead. The incumbent will take ownership for delivering results for multiple parallel projects while helping manage internal and external customer expectations.