6 Month Contract to Hire
Brooksource is searching for a Software Developer to join our financial services client's growing development team. The main duties of this role are to support, in an independent manner, the technical designing, development, implementing and governance of technology solutions that deliver business value across the organization while continuously improving time to market.
• Responsible for analyzing, designing, building, testing, debugging, documenting, implementing and maintaining new or existing applications and software on distributed and/or mainframe systems.
• Review and analyze user needs and design proposed system solutions based on requirements.
• Participate in the development and testing of these solutions and ensure adherence to defined timelines.
• Evaluate and configure systems and peripherals for performance and serviceability, reliability, and availability.
• Recommend enhancements, upgrades and/or changes to the system configuration to maintain optimum system performance and utility.
• Document all aspects of an application or system to include network diagrams/flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates.
• Collaborate with other IT and business professionals and deliver high quality results.
• Utilizing the Atlassian Suite.
• 3-4 years with Java
• Experience using the Springboot framework
• Experience using Jenkins
• Experience with Docker
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.