6 month contract-to-hire - $85,000 - $95,000 annual salary based on experience.
Location: Tampa, FL
A local nonprofit organization that has been in business for more than 50 years has a full-time opportunity available for a Software Developer to join their growing team.
Apply today for immediate consideration!!
The Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining a software platform roadmap resulting in the CRM tool being used to its fullest capacity to include collaborating with other IT professionals and end users resulting in integrated, data-driven solutions to improve processes. Manage and maintain stakeholder relationships, track business success related to service and support due to CRM changes/enhancements.
Essential Job Duties
• Develop and maintain a platform roadmap
• Follow development best practices (e.g. unit test automation, code reviews, and maintaining code versions / application solutions in available repositories),
• Customize system to meet the business needs (gather define, and document requirements technical in nature to meet the identified needs),
• Develop data conversion and testing strategies
• Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM architecture
• Assist with deployment and provisioning activities
• Conduct business and process analysis, provide updates to IT Director with potential solutions
• Develop custom reports
• Liaison with clients, provide support and training to users as needed
• Ensure quality assurance
• Maintain strong knowledge of industry trends, advancements in technology, and Microsoft’s products and enhancements
• Assist with special projects and other duties as assigned
• Minimum 5 years’ experience with software development, specifically around Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
• Effective communication skills (verbal & written)
• Ability to discuss technical topics with stakeholders
• Ability to solve complex problems with creative solutions
Technical skills to include:
• Reporting preferred
• Knowledge of Scribe online platform
• Microsoft SQL knowledge