Our client is looking for Software Developers that can focus on the development and game design of projects supporting vital training programs for our Military.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test software solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Troubleshoot, modify, develop new, and test functionality within an existing code base.
- Assist in the design, development and testing of new training systems.
- Work with bug tracking software like Bugzilla
- Work on an embedded platform with a visual system
- C++ or C# Developer (proficiency with both preferred)
- Game Engine (Unreal Preferred) or Unity
- SQL or MySQL experience
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science or related, plus 6 years related experience.
For immediate Consideration please contact LaMark McGreen at 407-754-2540
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.