- Software Developer in design, development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or providing complex enhancements to existing software.
- Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff and may act as a team leader on less complex projects.
- Utilizes sound SW Configuration Management (CM) to capture & track updates for an existing, SW products and to maintain a data repository of code functions & objects.
- Develops effective and defect free SW technical documentation for each SW product while ensuring all SW applications are well commented and documented.
- Develops innovative SW applications that improve & streamline internal lab testing capabilities & processes extensively using code reuse & agility principles.
- 3+ years experience with Linux
- Strong coding practices
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related fields is desired
- Must be eligible for a security clearance
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.