Software Developer is responsible developing programs to gather data on a production manufacturing floor. Many processes can be pulled from a library and modified according to need or request. Execute software handshake between processes/equipment via OPC/PLC communication tool. Provide data and reporting to groups upon request.
Other duties include:
• Develop and implement software to automate the data collection from equipment used in the manufacturing process
• Develop and implement software to control the flow of the product through the manufacturing process, ensuring a successful build sequence
• Establish and support a standard database schema for use with a full stack MES solution.
• Develop data interfaces integrating data stored in various data schemas, including, but not limited to Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2/400 and XML
• Develop data presentation UI interfaces using Visual Studio C#, ASP, PHP, etc.
• Communicate requirements for application/system development to internal customers and departments, in order to meet timelines and schedules
• Contribute to the overall direction of the MES team by adhering/contributing to standards and requirements as necessary
• Development of special projects related to production data collection/presentation as designated by the MES Team LeadAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
Computer Science Degree and/or relevant equivalent experience in Visual Basic/C# development
Backend SQL server
UI (User Interface) experience
Full Stack DevelopmentExperience Level:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.