We are looking for a software engineer/developer ranging from junior level to senior level experience to join our client's cutting-edge development team as it grows. We want someone who is comfortable asking 'why?' The ideal candidate is a divergent thinker who understands industry best practices and has experience with multiple coding languages. They are a team player possessing strong analytical as well as technical skills, and are able to communicate the logic behind technical decisions to non-tech stakeholders. They must be comfortable working in an agile environment and have the ability to 'take the wheel' when necessary.
This positions entails development responsibilities from the front end web services work to middle tier technologies and back end database work.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Analyze business problems or challenges and propose software solutions.
- Review, analyze, and modify software applications including requirements gathering, documenting, coding, testing, debugging, and installing.
- Carry out assigned programming tasks.
- Provides user support of software applications (including bug fixes, report writing, data alteration, etc.)
- Design and develop database schemas and programs/procedures.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Full stack Windows application development in an enterprise environment with C# and the .NET Framework using a Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- A working understanding of SQL DML and DDL on Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with the AutoCAD and/or Tekla APIs.
- Strong math skills (trigonometry, vector analysis, linear algebra). Structural or Civil Engineering knowledge highly desirable.
- Ability to work with an Agile team or independently.
- Ability to define requirements and acceptance criteria.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.