Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
We are currently looking for a Software Developer to work in either our Rockville, MD or New York City office. We offer competitive compensation and fantastic benefits, as well as a collegial workplace in a business-casual dress environment. You'll also find plenty of options for professional development and advancement with us. If this sounds like the kind of career move you've been wanting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Please note: our offices are currently closed due to the pandemic and our employees are working from home. Once our offices reopen, this position will transition to working in either our Rockville, MD or NYC offices.
As a Software Developer, you will formulate and define specifications for complex operating software programming applications and/or modify/maintain complex existing applications to work as part of a team with influence across a larger organization.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Research, construct, develop, and test complex computer application software or systems
- Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance; identify candidate hardware systems and components.
- Perform Technical Review of requirements, Analyze source data and provide gap analysis.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
- Provide technical leadership to the team and act as mentor to junior team members.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.