Aerotek is currently hiring a Software Developer in Boulder, CO. This is a contract to hire job opportunity.
Responsible for the overall code development and sustainability for the [client's product] environment. This role resides in Bolder, CO and works alongside business engineers with dotted line reporting to the General Manager. Responsibilities include developing strategy and road map. Development and Sustainment of the [client's product].
- Ten+ years of experience in programming languages, including Microsoft C# with. ASP.NET MVC, ASP.Net Web Api
- Proficient designing and developing database technologies using T-SQL in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Windows Azure Platform as a service, Azure SQL, and Service Bus capabilities
- C# . Net experience required
- Web API, services - typical .NET skills
- Kendo experience is a plus
- Credit card processing/chip readers experience - is a plus
- Architecture level experience is a plus
For immediate and confidential consideration, please contact Valerie Manalo at (503)403-1971.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.