Automation Software Developer - Level 3
- The position requires the Automation Software Developer to design and develop automated software tests, along with any software development to enhance Business Process Automation applications.
- The Automation Software Developer will report and work closely with the Team Lead to define high level designs, scenarios and test data, as well as work with internal project teams, to understand the GUI and how it was developed. The mission is to find the best way to report and display automation results for the Operations & Maintenance Teams, and get issues in the issue tracking system - Jira. As an Automation Software Developer, you will also work closely with project teams to automate new web services, and update and maintain QA automation services.
- Requires a Bachelor degree (or equivalent work experience) in Computer Science, with a minimum of 5 years' experience in Software Development or Systems Integration & Test.
- Experience in Agile Development/Iterative Development Methodology (SCRUM) highly desired.
- Experience in software programming and development, preferably in test automation scripting.
- Strong object-oriented coding background.
- Proficiency in Selenium, Quick Test Pro (QTP)/Unified Functional Testing (UFT), SpecFlow, AutoIT, Sikuli automation tools.
- Experience with Jira and Subversion applications.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and quality processes.
- High energy; ability to manage in a dynamic environment.
Excellent communication, written and verbal skills