• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent degree required
• Experience with ASP.Net and MVC
• Prior experience as a Full Stack .NET Software Developer preferred
• Highly proficient in SQL
• Strong knowledge in SQL Server
• Experience with .NET Core Solutions and troubleshooting
• Good knowledge and understanding of Web Services
• Ability to understand business requirements and converting them into solution designs
• Excellent understanding of general programming concepts
• Ability to implement REST API’s
• Good communication and coding skills
• Must be motivated, dependable and responsible
• Strong desire to learn new techniques and keeps up-to-date of changes in the software development
• Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a plus
• Familiarity with SCRUM process and project management software, such as JIRA, is a plus
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design