Job Title: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Location: Willowbrook, IL
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6+ months
Contact Info: Ella Blank - EBlank@execu-search.com - 201-786-2414
in person interview in Willowbrook, IL or New Jersey required
- Own the Software QA process, including: developing, implementing, and maintaining test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Analyze requirement and design specifications for test case development
- Develop test infrastructure and custom automation tools as needed to expand test coverage and enable non-functional testing
- Perform manual and automated tests for our website and applications
- Complete ownership for all testing across multiple applications build with a varied set of tools/technologies
- Hands on testing that includes analyzing requirements, preparing test plans and building appropriate test cases to validate the functionality being built
- Support and execution of the application testing phase (functional & non-functional) to ensure all software meets requirements before changes are placed in production.
- Liaison/co-ordination with other technology groups (across sites) to coordinate/execute end-end testing
- Drive all efforts on test automation, includes planning, hands-on scripting and oversight of other resources working on automation.