Software Development Engineer in Testing
nTech Connect, Inc.
- Support the project team as a tester
- Preparation of test data
- Load test scripts parameters daily (for testing to occur the next day)
- Execute Functional, Integration and regression testing
- Execute and record test results in Quality Center
- Reporting of Defects identified during testing
- Work with IT teams to resolve identified defects
- Test script development/updating
- Provide status update to team leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science equivalent field or equivalent education and/or work experience, with a minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of health care claims processing.
- Knowledge and experience in testing and development life cycle methodologies.
- Experience in testing web-based applications.
- Experience in manual and automated testing using Selenium Java.
- Experience using HP ALM and/or an equivalent tool.
- Experience in Agile Scrum /Kanban methodologies.
- Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the following software/tools:
- Hewlett Packard Tool Suite, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Selenium with Java
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, and Word)
- SQL and PL/SQL
$68.00 - $72.00 /Hour
IT & Technical
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Terms & Conditions