Location: Englewood, Colorado
Level: Mid to Senior Level (3 years +)
- Compensation Dependent on Experience
Our client is in need of a middleware-focused Software Engineer (C#/Java) to join their development efforts out of their headquarters office. There is a backlog of technical debt that needs to be cleared out and they need to keep moving forward on their validation and microservices efforts for a variety of business units (Wireless, IoT, etc.).
They want talented full-stack developers with significant experience with C#/.NET (4.5) and Java 1.7/1.8. Experience working in an Agile, Microservices environment is highly desired. Extensive web services experience is needed.
Day 2 Day Responsibilities:
You'll be joining DISH's Enterprise Services team building out new software and helping improve current applications.
- Paired programming - This is a great way to learn from each other and continue to develop your skills
- Utilize and strengthen your skills while solving complex business problems by enhancing and extending existing systems
- Create many cloud-based microservices
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
- Work in a fast-paced agile driven extreme programming environment with focus on test driven development and CI/CD
- Provide technical/architectural solutions to the team for solving complex business problems
- Translate documented requirements/stories from Rally into object-oriented pattern-based code in C#, Java, Spring framework, and other technologies
- Solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- C#.NET development experience (.NET 4.5)
- Java / J2EE object-oriented pattern based development experience (Java 8)
- Spring Framework Experience is a great bonus!
- Experience working with middleware technology or in a middleware group
- Deep understanding of RESTful APIs and services, SOAP services
- Experience with MS SQL Server Management Studio, PL SQL Developer, Oracle / SQL Server
- Experience with cloud-based technologies preferably Docker/Rancher, cloud foundry and/or AWS is a bonus
Immediate Interview Opportunities! Reach out for a quick response.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.