We are seeking a senior level ML engineer who can help us work on high value, complex, global supply chain transformation opportunities as part of our Advanced Analytics team. We love passionate, forward thinking individuals who are driven to innovate through the intersection of cutting-edge research and high-quality data available within our impressive portfolio of companies.
You will have the opportunity to engage with leading data science and operations research science talent, business leaders, and analytics infrastructure experts to build performant analytics applications that solve very difficult business problems. The data science and operations research science teams apply leading algorithmic research and development to diverse business scenarios and data types, experimenting and piloting at a rapid pace. Our ideal candidate brings a contribution mindset as part of a high-performing team in building these innovative data science applications capable of solving complex, global problems.
What You Will Need:
- A minimum of three years post-academic experience developing and deploying large scale advanced analytics applications into a production environment
- Minimum of five years, hands-on experience collaboratively developing code in object-oriented language for a production environment, including:
- Experience working in Linux environment (bash scripting)
- SQL (Data Normalization)
- Data Structures (arrays, lists, stacks, queues, trees, dictionaries, etc.)
- Understanding of common DevOps, CICD processes and SDLC methodologies; experience building thoughtful and detailed user/functional requirements that enable rapid, high-quality software development, including:
- Scripting automated configuration of environments
- Experience in data mining techniques and methodologies (data prep/modeling, classification, regression, clustering, causal modeling, AI, machine learning, ensemble approaches)
- Advanced experience in data visualization tools with a strong grasp of effective data modeling and visualization practices
- Experience rapidly developing proof of concepts and testing new ideas, as well as scale these ideas into production ready models
- Experience leveraging cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Microsoft Azure
- Understanding of contemporary database technologies and experience with data integration into complex ERP, CRM instances; API configuration/integration expertise
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Advanced, relevant education, advanced Degree (Masters or PhD) in engineering, mathematics, physics, economics, computer science, statistics, or business analytics
- Experience leveraging data visualization packages in production environment; including: Matplotlib, ggplot, Seaborn, Plotly, Altair
- Experience with Java or C++
- Supply Chain domain expertise; production scheduling and optimization, demand forecasting, pricing elasticity
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Work with engagement leaders and program managers during project initiation for resource planning, project planning scheduling and change management
Ensure relevant knowledge, including business context, success criteria, project and team structure, is shared and understood by stakeholders
Contribute to strategy for code management and product development for reusable assets that accelerate time-to-value
Determine relevant data elements, with data engineers, analysts, and stakeholders
Ensure data is good fit and quality for modeling; analyze data to check completeness, value distributions, etc.
Increment data: data imputation and feature engineering
Propose predictive and prescriptive modeling approaches in collaboration with other data scientists; test data for signal and perform feature selection
Tune models and optimize performance, cost of compute; develop and apply semi-autonomous testing ensuring ongoing model performance
Collaborate with project and program manager(s) to present resulting product to stakeholders
Own successful transition to production status for successful predictive and prescriptive models in collaboration with product owners, stakeholders, and developers
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.