Software Engineer (Mid-Level .Net Developer)
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on multiple enterprise projects tied around cost saving initiatives for our leading healthcare client in the state of Florida. The Enterprise Content Management team is growing and are working to retire a legacy system to a new and more sustainable platform. The new platform for the ECMS team is built around .Net Core & React. If you are looking to get your hands on new technologies and an exciting long-term project, apply today!
- Experience programming with .NET, C# and SQL
- Web Development experience using Restful APIs
- 2-3 years of experience
- Translates specification document requirements into code
- Creates or modifies code for moderately complex system design that may span platforms
- Ensures code complies with Florida Blue architectural and SDLC standards.
- Writes scripts to run programs
- Develops business relationships and integrates activities with other IT departments, i.e., Security, Database Administrators, etc., to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts
- Provides scope, sizing and estimates time required to complete code and provides this information to the project manager for input to the project plan
- Determines impacts and integration points
- May participate in capacity planning with project manager or functional manager
- Creates application design specification documents from which code will be written
- Interfaces with external vendors and customers through crosswalk mapping with different and often complex architecture
- Perform Unit Testing and Prepare Application for Release to Testing Team
- Analyze defects found in testing and fix coding errors
- Coordinate activities with others on all phases of SDLC
- Assist with production support issues/problems as required
- Respond to and resolve production support issues
- Document design and results, and follow change management procedures
- Provide knowledge transfer and internal training to project team members
- Self-motivated and able to work well within a team
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.