Job Title: Software Engineer - Web Technology
Location: Irving, Texas, USA 75038
Duration: 09 Months
- The Digital Team is looking for a highly technical, Senior Full Stack Web Developer to help us develop our next generation of digital experience.
- This role is for a strong developer who is agile enough to take on any project, regardless of platform or framework.
- The developer has strong penchant to learn new technology and is abreast of the latest trends in the market.
- The developer will closely collaborate with cross-functional teams to build the next generation of our digital experience.
- We are looking for a highly technical, hands-on coder/hacker who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- The engineer not only understands coding and hacking but also has a strong sense of architecture, deployment and operational skill.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
- Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and implement strategies and solutions to help reduce the likelihood of reoccurrence.
- Hands-on Coding.
- Possess extensive development experience in building and deploying web and mobile-based product, software design and development in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
- 3-4 years of Experience in Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Possess experience with performing REST API integration / AJAX based API calls.
- Knowledge of API design and development.
- -Expertise in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
- Familiarity working with project tracking systems, such as Jira or YouTrack, a GIT repository and continuous integration environments.