As a Fullstack developer on our team, you will work as part of a truly innovative, fun and growing team responsible for developing, testing and debugging our new Hybrid Cloud storage product. You will focus on new product development and enhancements to existing products.
If you are dedicated to creative problem solving and getting things done, you may be just the person we're looking for!
- Design and implement features, systems and subsystems.
- Translate complex product requirements, transform design wireframes into code, build automated unit test suites and deliver everything in a continuous fashion.
- Provide team and project technical leadership, and participate in technical decisions.
- Guide and mentor more junior engineers.
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department and company goals.
- Ability to design and develop features for both front-end and back-end work as well as maintain unit tests for the product.
- Understanding of object oriented programming languages such as Python.
- Proficient understanding of continuous integration technologies such as Jenkins.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Proficiency in product development and support within a Linux environment.
- Experience interacting with and building web APIs. Experience with RESTful + JSON RPC services.
- Ability to participate in and drive technical discussions with your team and other cross-functional teams.
- Experience working collaboratively with product and design teams.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of people.
- 3-6 years or more years of software development experience.
- A degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.