Software Engineer (Salesforce) Responsibilities
As a Software Engineer, you will be working for Brooksource's Private Aviation client here in Columbus, OH! As the Salesforce Developer you will be developing and maintaining Salesforce.com 3rd party application integrations and overseeing the support for the platform. As the Software Developer you will collaborate with IT Development teams to provide user support, and develop systems based on user specifications. If you have 5+ years of Software Development experience and exposure/experience with Salesforce Development, please keep reading and apply!
• Provide day to day administrative support for Salesforce platform.
• Maintain and support Salesforce 3rd party app integrations.
• Provision new users, manage workflows, manage system configuration, and general end user assistance.
• Adhere to industry best practices for change and release management.
• Manage Salesforce releases and provide business recommendations for improvement.
• Collaborate with the rest of the IT development teams to participate in projects and identify system improvements.
- Support testing and development needs from other IT team members.
• Responsible for providing day-to-day end-user support (maintaining and improving workflows, email alerts, custom objects, complex formula fields, page layouts, process builders, flows, lead assignment rules, configuring communities, creating sharing rules and troubleshooting bugs). Minimum Requirements:
• Create and maintain documentation on business processes, system configuration and training materials.
• Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science, or related
- Related Work Experience: 5 -7 yrs. of hands-on experience in modern software development environments (JEE, C#, and/or Grails) developing mission-critical software.
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle, exposure to database development, and design pattern skills.
- 1-2+ years of Salesforce experience preferred
- Salesforce Administrator or Developer certifications are a plus
- Third party software integration experience a plus
- Works effectively with cross functional Business and IT Teams to ensure optimum delivery of IT services and acts as subject matter expert reference point for the solutions team.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.