Our client looking for an experienced and creative user experience/user interface designer/developer with full stack development experience to join their engineering team. The candidate will be responsible for creating, designing, and implementing elements that optimize user interaction while shaping a unique, user-centric experience with our client's product suite that establishes confidence in the product suite as an intuitive, easy to configure, easy to use, and easy to maintain solution. In short, this person will be creating the face of our client's technology.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with the customer to collaborate on scenarios, end-to-end experiences, and screen designs to meet customer needs (15%)
* Build wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design for build and test (10%)
* Implement designs - working with engineering and database architect as needed (55%)
* Conduct user testing of applications, software, and websites (20%)
- Experience creating UIs for Industrial Automation Systems
- Experience determining what technologies will be used to create a UI for a customer
- This person will be responsible for partnering with a customer to understand how a User will need to see information on a screen, create the design and test it against the stakeholders of the technology, program the UI, test the UI, and implement it in the customer facility.
10+ years of experience in full life cycle UX (must have examples of how they go about setting up a UI to meet client needs) and UI development (will be asked to show sample projects)
- Experience making their application with high availability and the ability to scale up to Terabytes of data
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.