Job Title: Software Engineer 2
Location: Carrollton, Texas 75006
Duration: 06 Months
- The Software Engineer has knowledge of standard networking protocols (TCP/IP), and network-based application protocols (HTTP, SQL, FTP, etc.) with practical experience/schooling in simple IP networking.
- Experience with using PC office applications like Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with basic relational database concepts. (Tables, Rows, queries, etc.)
- Experience with Agile Scrum methodology.
- The Software Engineer has 3-5 years of experience in software development - REQUIRED
- Demonstrated experience in using Microsoft’s Visual Studio and using C, C++ and/or C# programming languages. - REQUIRED
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interface and collaborate with peers/team members and supervisors to develop and improve solutions, and to build and maintain rapport and relationships.
- Strong ethics, interpersonal skills, and the ability to effectively manage stress and engage in continuous learning.
- Strong problem solving ability, with a willingness to use a variety of software languages and tools as necessary.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft’s Visual Studio software development tools and services for developing software. - REQUIRED
- Demonstrated ability to satisfactorily complete assigned tasks on-time.
- Experience with issue tracking and code management tools such as JIRA and GIT.