We have an immediate requirement for a Software Engineer Controls with our client in Dearborn, MI.
- Software Tool Development Engineer for VSEM project (Vehicle Software and Electronics Management).
- Establish detailed functional requirements for any needed tool within the Team Center Unified Architecture platform.
- Defining engineer needs and required functionality.
- Manage project deliverables and timing to meet corporate objectives.
- Develop Test Plan and Strategy for all types of testing.
- Test new versions of the VSEM work streams tool. Participate in cross tool architecture and data model discussions/analyses.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts in commodity technology areas to ensure their unique requirements are comprehended in the VSEM tool. Develop training materials and provide training and tool support for the users of the tool.
- Experience in System engineering, electrical systems and electrical architectures.
- Experience in embedded software development & life cycle management.
- Experience in Team Center PLM tool
- Experience in developing Test Plan and Strategy for all types of testing
- Experience in requirements engineering process and failure mode avoidance methodology - Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge with Engineering Requirements Management tools (e.g. Doors) preferred. Knowledge with Systems Engineering tools, SYSML, UML
- Experience in System engineering, electrical systems and electrical architectures
- 1 Year Experience in embedded software development
- 1 Year - Experience in developing Test Plan and Strategy for all types of testing - 1 Year
- BS Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, Software, computer)
- Master Degree a plus
https://www.v2soft.com/careers - to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about our benefits.