Are you a Java Developer with lead experience? Do you also have experience with Spring/Hibernate/MYSQL? Then I have an opportunity in South Florida for you!
Ability to gather/understand requirements, development of proprietary software, implementation and support; actively participating in database design (About 75-80% of time spent here); be able to work individually and on team projects; verify accuracy, safety and completeness of projects by implementing comprehensive testing and sample data; providing source code and formal documentation. The Developer must have strong communication skills to correspond with internal/external users while gathering technical system specifications.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering (or another related field) or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Java development experience with object oriented design/patterns. Need experience with Spring/Struts/Hibernate
- Lead experience/working with on/offshore teams; experience taking projects from inception to delivery
- Minimum of 3-5 years of MYSQL experience
- Must have great communication skills as this will be facing internal/external users
- Healthcare experience is a +