JOB SUMMARY: The candidate will serve as Software Engineer in Information Systems; under general direction, formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
- Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on candidate's experience
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works under general supervision to act as a central resource providing ongoing support, management, business analysis and solutions for all aspects of the platform. Work is varied with moderate complexity, requiring a moderate level of independent judgment within established guidelines.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Education, Experience, and Training):
- Minimum high school diploma and four (4) years' of software systems programming experience at least two (2) of which should be inclusive of experience with Java serve programming using J2EE/JEE technologies. Bachelors' degree in a relevant/related field is a significant plus and strongly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Java and minimum of 6 months experience in any JS Framework (ReactJS preferred).
- Experience with SOAP and REST Web Services
- Knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and design patterns
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- The ability to quickly attain and understand new processes with strict attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines, work on multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board certifications as applicable
- Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company will provide equal consideration to all employees and job candidates without regard to sex, age, race, marital status, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Engineering & Aerospace