JOB SUMMARY: The candidate will serve as Software Engineer in Information Systems; under general direction, formulates and defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
- Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
- Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
- Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results
- Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned based on candidate's experience
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works under general supervision to act as a central resource providing ongoing support, management, business analysis and solutions for all aspects of the platform. Work is varied with moderate complexity, requiring a moderate level of independent judgment within established guidelines.