JOB SUMMARY: Incumbent formulates and defines specifications for somewhat complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Research, construct, develop, and test computer application software or systems.
2. Analyze users' needs and design software as necessary.
3. Maintain computer applications software and systems and debug as problems arise.
4. Evaluate new and existing software to adapt it to new hardware or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
5. Coordinate cross-functional projects as assigned and interact with all areas of the organization to achieve timely results.
6. Consult with customers on project status and advise customer about technical issues.
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
9. Demonstrate commitment to the Company's core values.
10. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data -- this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The incumbent works under general supervision to construct and develop somewhat complex programming systems to support customers' application systems, relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Work is varied with moderate complexity, requiring a moderate level of independent judgment within established guidelines.